Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
First and Last Name,
as you wish it printed in the program
What type of talent will you present? Please be specific such as type of talent, name of song etc…
Share interesting facts bout you
Service Project you hope to complete if you are part of the royalty. (Minimum of 10 hours)
I hereby acknowledge that the personal information above is true and correct and that I am a legal resident of the city of Saratoga Springs, Utah.
I understand that my $15.00 participation fee must be paid for my application to be complete. My application must be completed by January 21, 2021
Emergency Treatment: I hereby authorize the City of Saratoga Springs recreation staff to act on my behalf, in accordance with his or her best judgement, in case of an emergency involving me/or my child, and agree to assume full responsibility for all expenses, medical or otherwise, that may arise as a result of injury or accident sustained while participating in Saratoga Springs activities. I understand that I, or my insurance company, will be billed for such emergency treatment.
In Consideration of City of Saratoga Springs granting permission to the undersigned the right to participate in the above activity, I hereby waive all claims for damage or loss to my person and property which may be caused by any act, or failure to act, of City of Saratoga Springs, its officers, agents, volunteers, or employees in connection with the above-named activity. I assume the risk of all dangerous conditions that may be involved in participating in the above-named activity and waive any and all specific notice of the existence of any such condition.
I, for myself and for my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, in consideration of allowing me to participate in the above-named activity, covenant with City of Saratoga Springs its heirs, officers, agents, volunteers, or employees, to never institute any suit or action at law or in equity against City of Saratoga Springs its officers, agents, volunteers, or employees, by reason of any claim I may have that arises out of my participation in the above-named activity.
I, for myself and for my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, do hereby release, acquit, and forever discharge City of Saratoga Springs, its officers, agents, volunteers, or employees and each of them for and from any and all claims, cause of action, suits, damages, injuries, and liabilities of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of my participation in the above-named activity.
The city is not liable for any damage to personal property present at this event.
I am (or my dependent is) a resident of the City of Saratoga Springs, Utah.
- I/We recognize that the purpose of the Miss Saratoga Springs Pageant is to encourage personal development, growth, and civic involvement for the young women residing in the City of Saratoga Springs.
- I/We recognize that despite my best efforts, I may or may not be named Miss Saratoga Springs, or an Attendant. I acknowledge that there are a number of other qualified and talented contestants, and that my graceful acceptance of the outcome is expected.
- I/We acknowledge that the scoring of the pageant is private and will not be disclosed at any time. As a result, I promise not to contact, or have anyone on my behalf contact, the Judges or Auditors, and will respect their decision in doing so. If I, as the contestant, or as a parent of the contestant, contact a Judge or Auditor to discuss any aspect of the pageant, I/my daughter will be subject to sanctions by the Pageant Committee, which may include, but are not limited to: forfeit of any scholarship or award money, removal from the royalty, or any other discipline, the Committee, in its sole discretion, feels is reasonable based on my conduct.
- I/We acknowledge that the Miss Saratoga Springs Pageant Committee is made up of volunteers from the community, who have no interest or desire to dictate the outcome, but simply want to help me/my daughter grow and progress as a responsible citizen.
- I/We acknowledge that if I fail to turn in my bio/resume on February 8, 2020, I will not be allowed to submit one, and the Judges will be given a blank piece of paper with my name on it. I recognize this may adversely affect my score.
- I/We acknowledge that if I fail to timely turn in my music, video, bio/resume, or engage in any conduct which would adversely affect the reputation of the Miss Saratoga Springs Pageant, I may be eliminated from consideration of the Directors Award for the Miss Saratoga Springs Pageant.
- I/We recognize that as a contestant in this pageant, I/my daughter is expected to conduct myself/herself in a professional and responsible manner.
I/We acknowledge that I/We understand the rules and regulations for the pageant, and that agree to be bound by the rules of the pageant and this Agreement.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field