If you are a current library card holder in good standing, we will offer a Drive-Up Service. Consider using this service to pick up your arrived holds.
Just follow the steps below and we will deliver your holds to your car.
- Use our online services to place holds on all items you wish to check out, limit 30 items per account.
- After you receive the email that items have arrived come to the library.
- Park in one of the assigned spots on the south side of the building.
- Call 801-766-6513 Ext 1 with your library card number and parking spot, when you’ve arrived.
- We will check your items out with your library card number and deliver them to your car.
- Please have your library card and photo ID ready for staff to verify your account information.
- Delivery will be available during our open hours.
- Your fines will need to be less than $10.00.
- No overdue fines will accrue until after the library reopens to the public.
- If you have a popular item with a hold we do ask that you bring it back when you are able to.
- Please return your Kits, Launchpad’s, pickle ball sets, and literacy materials in the bin by the Library’s entrance, and knock on the door. Staff will retrieve them.
- DVD’s, video games, audio books and books can be returned in the media and book drops on the south side of the building.
- All items will be sanitized, cleaned and quarantined for 72 hours, before they are available for use.