Zoom link for Captain meeting: 4/12/2022 @ 6:00
Saratoga Springs Recreation offers a Men’s league and Coed league. Teams will have at least seven regular season games and a post-season tournament. Sponsors are welcome, all teams must provide their own jerseys-numbers are required.
Participants may not play on multiple teams in the same league.
Men's and Coed Softball Program Details Spring 2022
- Registration: December 28, 2021- March 28, 2022
- Coed and Men’s leagues have limited capacity and may fill before the deadline
- Registration Fee: $375 per local team/$507 non-local
- Beginning in 2022 all adult programs will have a non-resident fee
- Non-resident fee will increase to $507
- Who: Men & Coed ages 16 and up
- Where: All games will be played at Patriot Park
- Season Start*: Week of April 19, 2022
- Men's league plays on Tuesday nights
- Coed league plays on Thursday nights
Games are scheduled for 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00
*These details may be subject to change
- Captain's Meeting April 12th, 6:00 PM
- Jerseys: Each team will be responsible for providing their own jerseys-numbers are required.
- Includes: NSA fees, balls, scorekeeper, umpire, lights, etc.
- Rosters: Players must be registered and on the official team roster before they can play in any regular season games. No additions can be made to the roster after the second game, unless an extenuating circumstance and approval from the program coordinator is required.
- Minimum roster:10 Maximum:25
- Players must play in three regular season games to be eligible for tournament play
- Free Agent List: A Free Agent List is available for individual players looking for a team OR for teams that may need a few players.
- If there are enough free agents to make a team, the Rec Dept will contact players
- To get on the free agent list please fill out the
Free Agent list form