Saratoga Springs is a fast growing, thriving community. This page is to help make the transition to becoming a resident of Saratoga Springs as smooth as possible. Below are links to utilities, schools, and more.
The City of Saratoga Springs provides culinary water, secondary water, sanitary sewer collection, solid waste collection, recycling services and street lighting services.
- To start city services click here
- The City of Saratoga Springs uses Xpressbill Pay to process your online utility bills. To login or create and account visit the Xpressbill Pay website.
- For information on garbage & recycling collection and a link to the Republic Services website click here.
Services such as power, gas, phone, internet and T.V. are provided by 3rd party companies. To access a resource guide to which companies service our area click here.
Saratoga Springs is in the Alpine School District. The ditsrict has 1 high school, 2 middle schools and 6 elementary schools. 3 of the elementary schools have augmented or accelerated learning programs. Many of the schools run afternoon programs such as choir, dance and theatre. We also have 2 Charter schools that serve kindergarten - 9th grade and schools and programs that offer adaptive education opportunities. Click here to access the school page for more information on schools and links to their web pages.
Quality of Life
City Marina/ Jordan River Trail
Saratoga Springs resides along the North and Western Banks of Utah lake with the Jordan River running through the Eastern side of the city. Both of these resources provide many recreational opportunities including boating, canoeing, kayaking, and fishing.
There are access points to the Utah Lake Trail and the Jordan River Trail in the city. These trails offer recreational opportunities such as biking, running, and walking.
- For more information about the city marina click here.
- For a map of the Jordan River Parkway Trail and for more information click here.
Saratoga Springs has a wide variety of open spaces for families to enjoy. From a 30 foot Pyramid at Neptune Park to train rides at Shay Park in the summer, you are sure to find a park that makes everyone in the family happy.
- To see a list of the parks in Saratoga Springs, where they are located, and what amenities they offer click here.
The Recreation Department is dedicated to creating positive experiences by providing recreation services and programs for all our citizens. By providing citizens with the opportunity to learn new skills and have fun while developing physically, emotionally and socially in a safe environment.
- For more information on the programs available through the city recreation department click here.
The Saratoga Springs Library has over 40,000 items in circulation and programs for the whole family.
- To access the library catalog and see what programs are available click here.
The Saratoga Springs Civic Events consists of 6 committees of volunteers including the Arts Council, Veterans Advisory Council, Youth Council, Senior Council, City Celebrations Committee, and Miss Saratoga Springs Pageant Committee. These committees work to plan seasonal events such as a spring festival, a summer concert and movie night series, holiday events at the end of the year and of course our City Celebration Saratoga Splash Days in June.
- To find out what events and programs are being planned by the Civic Events click here.
Saratoga Springs has a varied local wildlife. Here are some links to sites that highlight the wildlife that can be present in our community.
- Utah Division of Wildlife Services
- Utah Birding and Wildlife
- My Utah Parks- Wildlife
- Hogle Zoo- Native Utah Animals
- Mosquito’s Versus Midges