New Resident Resource
Saratoga Springs is a thriving community. This page is intended to highlight local resources and to assist in making the transition to becoming a resident of Saratoga Springs as smooth as possible. Below are links to utilities, schools, and more.
The City of Saratoga Springs provides culinary water, secondary water, sanitary sewer collection, solid waste collection, recycling services and street lighting services.
- To start city services click here
- The City of Saratoga Springs uses Xpress Bill Pay to process your online utility bills. To login or create and account visit the Xpress Bill Pay website.
- For information on garbage & recycling collection and a link to the Republic Services website click here.
Services such as power, gas, phone, internet and T.V. are provided by 3rd party companies.
Saratoga Springs is in the Alpine School District. The district has 1 high school, 2 middle schools and 6 elementary schools. 3 of the elementary schools have augmented or accelerated learning programs. Many of the schools run afternoon programs such as choir, ballroom dance and theatre. We also have 2 Charter schools that serve kindergarten - 9th grade and schools and programs that offer adaptive education opportunities. Click here to access the school page for more information on schools and links to their web pages.
Quality of Life
City Marina/ Jordan River
Saratoga Springs resides along the North and Western Banks of Utah lake with the Jordan River running through the Eastern side of the city. Both of these resources provide many recreational opportunities including boating, canoeing, kayaking, and fishing.
There are access points to the Utah Lake Trail and the Jordan River Trail in the city. These trails offer recreational opportunities such as biking, running, and walking.
- Click here for more information about the city marina located at the south end of the city.
- 2 parks in the city have drop ins to be able to access the Jordan River in non-motorized watercraft.
- Click here for a map of the Jordan River Parkway Trail and for more information.
Saratoga Springs has a wide variety of open spaces for families to enjoy. From a 30 foot Pyramid at Neptune Park to train rides at Shay Park in the summer, you are sure to find a park that makes everyone in the family happy. Saratoga parks have various amenities including Sand Volleyball, Horseshoes, Basketball, Pickle Ball, Softball and more.
- Click here to see a list of the parks in Saratoga Springs, where they are located, and what amenities they offer.
The Recreation Department is dedicated to creating positive experiences by providing recreation services and programs for all our citizens. By providing citizens with the opportunity to learn new skills and have fun while developing physically, emotionally and socially in a safe environment.
- Click here for more information on programs provided by the Recreation Department .
The Saratoga Springs Library has over 40,000 items in circulation and programs for the whole family.
- Click here to access the library catalog and see what programs are available.
The Saratoga Springs Civic Events consists of 6 committees of volunteers including the Arts Council, Veterans Advisory Council, Youth Council, Senior Council, City Celebrations Committee, and Miss Saratoga Springs Pageant Committee. These committees work to plan seasonal events such as a spring festival, events throughout the summer, holiday events at the end of the year and of course our City Celebration Saratoga Splash Days in June.
- Click here for information on upcoming events and programs or to see how to get involved.
Saratoga Springs has a varied local wildlife. Below are links to sites that highlight the wildlife that can be present in our community.
- Utah Division of Wildlife Services
- Utah Birding and Wildlife
- My Utah Parks- Wildlife
- Hogle Zoo- Native Utah Animals
- Mosquito’s Versus Midges