Keep up to date on the latest road construction projects in Saratoga Springs. Below you will find information and links to UDOT and city road construction projects. All construction timelines are subject to change. For real time updates on these projects follow us on Facebook @cityofsaratogasprings
Current City Road Construction Projects
- Redwood Rd (north of Fall Harvest Dr) - August 24 - September 24
- Pony Express Parkway - August 24 - September 24
- SR 73 - August 24 - September 24
- Exchange Dr - August 29 - September 29
- Fugul - September 29 - October 5
Saratoga Road will be narrowed to a single lane for a utility installation near Pioneer Crossing. The work will take place between 8:30 AM - 3 PM from September 28 - October 6.
Riverside Dr will be narrowed to one lane from October 3 -7 for a utility connection.
TSSD West Side Interceptor Project
As of Monday, Sept. 12, the Timpanogos Special Service District (TSSD) will be installing an additional sewer line along the south side of 7350 North between Lehi Center Street and Saratoga Road in Lehi and Saratoga Springs. This new line, the Westside Interceptor, will run parallel to the existing sewer line to accommodate growing service needs in the area. The public should expect both sides of 7350 North to be impacted by construction. Construction is anticipated to last through fall 2024.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Day work, Monday through Friday
- Weekend work as needed
- Occasional traffic shifts, detours and lane closures
- Temporary intersection closures at Saratoga Road and Lehi Center Street in early 2023
- Increased noise, vibration, dust and lighting
The contractor will maintain a safe and clean project area.
- Throughout September, crews will be conducting pre-construction surveys in the project area.
- As early as Sept. 19, tree removal in the city park strip along 7350 North will take place and last through the end of September.
For more information on this project go to the TSSD Project Page.
Foothill Blvd. Extension Project
City Council has awarded the bid to build the Foothill Blvd expansion from Pony Express Parkway to Lariat Blvd. The project began spring 2022 with an estimated completion fall 2023.
UDOT CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
$350M has been programmed by UDOT at their STIP workshop last week to build MVC from 2100 north to Porter Rockwell starting in 2023 with a 2 year construction period and they are also funding the Environmental Impact Study or EIS on Foothill Boulevard a.k.a. Mountain View South