These park rules and regulations are to help residents have an enjoyable recreational experience in a safe environment at city parks.
- Minors should have appropriate adult supervision
- Park hours are 6:00 am- 10:00 pm (All pavilion reservations end at 9:00 pm to allow you time to clean up before the park closes).
- No littering or vandalism. (You are responsible to make sure all of the garbage from your use is placed in the proper waste disposal receptacles.)
- No Solicitation
- No vehicles on lawns, sidewalks or landscaped areas.
- No smoking, vaping, alcohol, fireworks, golf or archery.
- No bounce houses, inflatables, or water slides.
- Keep dogs on a leash and clean up after dogs.
- Report any criminal activities or vandalism to Saratoga Springs Police at (801)798-5600
- Parks available for pavilion rental: Harvest Park, Neptune Park, Inlet Park, Marina Park, Shay Park, and Sunrise Park