SPLASH DAYS Community Fair and Boutique
Location and Public Hours
Neptune Park 452 W. 400 N. Saratoga Springs, UT
Community Fair Thursday, June 13, 5 pm-9 pm.
This is an informational event to promote your company or community group. Each booth should provide an activity and prize or treat for kids. Nothing is being sold.
Boutique Friday, June 14, 5 pm – 9 pm and Saturday, June 15, 11 am – 4 pm.
This is a market to sell crafts, clothing, jewelry, and other family-friendly products.
- March 1 Applications open
- March 19 Acceptance/decline notifications beginning to be emailed
- March 30 Boutique booth fees due (payment to be made online)
- May 11 Cancellation deadline for full refund
- May 31 Booth assignment and detailed info emailed
- June 13 Community Fair 2 pm check-in/set-up
- June 14 Boutique Vendor check-in/set-up 2 pm
- Submit an online application.
- Community Fair registrants will pay immediately. Click Here to make payment.
- Boutique applicants will receive an email confirmation or decline will be sent beginning March 19th. In your acceptance notification, you will receive instructions on how to pay your fee online.
- Additional detailed information will be sent on May 31st.
Other activities during the Community Fair and Splash Boutique
- June 13th is Family Carnival, Family Movie Night, Jedi Training, Food Truck Rally & more
- June 14th is our Family Carnival, Boutique, BBQ Contest, Food Truck Rally, Free Concert with a fireworks finale
- June 15th is our Parade, Family Carnival, Boutique, BBQ Contest, Food Truck Rally, Battle of the Bands, and Car Show
Booth Fees (10' x 10' space)
- Community Fair Vendor (information + activity Thursday only) $25, to be paid at time of registration.
- Splash Boutique Vendor (selling goods Friday and Saturday) $50, to be paid upon receipt of acceptance email.
- Electricity available for $10 for community fair, $20 for boutique
- Before May 11th, 5 pm, 100%
- After May 11th, 5 pm, no refund
Please click here to email us questions or concerns