The purpose of the contest is to celebrate the city of Saratoga Springs through photography. The initiative will contribute to the development and promotion of the city of Saratoga Springs, by demonstrating the fun recreational and cultural opportunities in the city.
The photo contest is sponsored by Saratoga Springs City Arts Council.
Who May Enter
Anyone may enter. The contest is divided by age categories: 12 and under, 13 to 17, and 18 and older. All photos need to be taken of, or in the city of Saratoga Springs. Each photographer will be allowed 3 entries.
All submissions must be appropriate for all ages to view. The Received images will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Original coverage of the characteristic or unique features of the city of Saratoga Springs
How to Enter
Applications will be available online August 1, 2020 through August 31, 2020. A digital copy of the photo and application submissions must be submitted to the city no later than August 31, 2020. All submissions will need to be scalable to at least an 8 by 10 photo and submitted as a jpeg or png. No submissions will be accepted before August 1, 2020 or after August 31, 2020.
You may submit your entry one of two ways:
- Apply online- click here and submit your photo (s) with your registration form.
- Apply online- click here then hand deliver your photo(s) on a flash drive to the City Offices
- The flash drive will not be returned to the submitter.
- Winners will be announced on city social media platforms. Winners will also be contacted via email or phone.
There will be a first, second and third place winner in each age category.
1st place-$100 Visa gift card, 2nd place-$50.00 Visa gift card, 3rd place-$25.00 Visa gift card
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org