Miss Saratoga Springs
The Miss Saratoga Springs Pageant is a program designed to help young women in Saratoga Springs serve their community and gain scholarship money for higher education. If you are interested in volunteering on the Pageant Committee contact Darcey Williams.
- March 2, 2019
- 7:00 PM
- Vista Heights Middle School
- Applications and pageant information for 2019 will be available online December 1, 2018. Please read through the application information carefully before filling out the application.
- There will be a Mandatory Parent Meeting in January at 7:00 pm at the city offices. You must bring your application filled out to this meeting. No applications will be accepted after the parent meeting
- Tickets for the pageant will be available for purchase starting January 2019. You may purchase tickets online, from one of our contestants or at the door.
- Click Here to Purchase Tickets
Little Miss Saratoga Springs
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the Miss Saratoga Springs Scholarship pageant and we are excited to announce a new addition to the event. We will be adding a Little Miss Saratoga Springs Essay Contest that will be open to young girls who are in the 4th through 6th grades and are a resident of Saratoga Springs. Those who wish to participate will need to fill out the application below and write an essay that is no longer than a one page, single sided 8 ½ x 11 paper on the topic “How can I make Saratoga Springs a better community.” Applications and essays will be accepted at the city offices beginning Monday, February 11th through Friday, February 15, 2019 at 5:00pm. Only the first 25 applications/essays will be accepted.
The top 10 essays will move on to the second phase of the competition and the contestants and a parent will be invited to attend a luncheon on Saturday, March 2nd at 11:00am at the city offices. Each contestant will then participate in a 5 minute interview about their essay with a panel of judges. The three top winners will become our 2019 Little Miss Saratoga Springs.
The winners will be chosen based on the content of the essay (including grammar and punctuation) and the interview. They will be introduced at the 2019 Miss Saratoga Springs Scholarship pageant this same night at 7:00pm. They will get to attend city events throughout the year and work alongside our Miss Saratoga Springs royalty and serve as representatives of our community.