All public hearings will be held at the City offices located at 1307 North Commerce Drive, Suite 200. Public meetings may be held Electronically. Please see Agendas for further information.
Public notices may also be found at the Utah Public Notice website. Current notices are also available to the public at the City of Saratoga Springs offices.
- 2021-01-04 City Council public hearing - Notice or Intent to annex Saratoga Commons property
- 2022-01-04 City Council - Notice of Intent to annex Ruston property
- 2021-12-09 Planning Commission public hearings - The Crossing, Title 19.19
- 2021-12-07 Administrative Appeal Hearing agenda
- 2021 Municipal General Election Results Notice
- 2021-11-18 Planning Commission public hearing - Beacon Pointe VP2
- 2021-11-16 City Council public hearing - easement vacation.
- 2021-11-16 City Council public hearing - Amended IFFP for Drinking, Sec. water, & Sewer
- 2021-11-16 City Council Public Hearing - Budget Amendment for FY 2021-2022
PUBLIC NOTICE - PLANNING COMMISSION VACANCY
The City of Saratoga Springs is seeking interested and qualified citizen volunteers to serve on the City’s Planning Commission to fill two four-year term positions ending December 31, 2025. Resumes and Letters of Interest will be accepted until November 19, 2021.
To apply, please submit a Resume/Cover Letter describing interest and relevant experience to:
City of Saratoga Springs
Attn: Cindy LoPiccolo, City Recorder
1307 N. Commerce Drive, Suite 200
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
801-766-9793 ext. 103
Questions regarding the Commission meetings/responsibilities please contact David Stroud, Planning Director firstname.lastname@example.org 801-766-9793 ext. 107.