Garbage & Recycling
Republic Services collects trash for for all neighborhoods receiving sanitation services in the city.
- Cans should be at the curb by 7am on day of pick up.
- If you are missed, please contact 801-766-9793 x 100.
If your pickup day falls on or after a holiday that is on a weekday, your pickup day may be delayed by one day. Please see the Garbage and Recycling calendar to verify if your pickup will be affected by a holiday.
Garbage/Recycle Can Adjustments
- To request additional cans or removal of unneeded cans, use the form below or call 801-766-9793 x 100. Garbage/Recycle Can Adjustment Request
- To arrange replacement of a can damaged by regular use, call 801-766-9793 x 100.
- To replace cans lost, stolen, or damaged by misuse, contact Republic Services directly at 801-785-5935. Replacement costs may apply. Republic Services Website
Please Note: Customer utility bills are due on the 25th of each month. If not paid by the 25th, a $15 delinquency fee will be applied to the account.
Garbage and Recycling Service Information
Curbside recycling and waste collection days have now changed in some areas of the city effective February 15, 2021. Download New Schedule
Enter your address in the search box on the map below to see what route your home is in.
- The city is broken into 5 routes
- Red/Friday - The area from the north border of the city boundaries to Harvest Hills Blvd.
- Purple/Thursday - The area south of Harvest Hills Blvd to Pioneer Crossing
- Yellow/Wednesday - The area south of Pioneer Crossing to Pony Express Blvd. and the Southern border of the Legacy Farms neighborhood
- Pink/Tuesday - The northern border of the Saratoga Springs Development to the northern side of Centennial Blvd. and Eagle Park
- Green/Monday - The south side of Centennial Blvd and Eagle Park to the south border of the city
- Some routes are divided down the middle of the street
- If you are on a street that is a dividing line your pick up could be on a separate day from those across the street from you
- Look at the map closely to verify which day is your day of service
- Each route will have a different day of service
- Recycling will continue to be picked up every other week
- Recycling will be collected on the same day as garbage collection
- There is no longer a separate calendar for each route
- Please refer to the map for your day of service
- The calendar is to assist you in determining which week is garbage pick up (yellow), which week is garbage and recycling pick up (green), and which weeks pick up will be affected by a holiday (red)
- Click here for the updated calendar that covers February 15 through the rest of the year.
Click here for more information and a printable version of the map