Garbage & Recycling
Republic Services collects trash for the city for all neighborhoods receiving sanitation services from the city. If your pickup day falls on or after a holiday, your pickup day will be delayed by one day.
If you are missed, please contact Republic Services directly at 801-785-5935.
*NEW* 2021 Garbage & Recycling Collection Schedule - Effective February 15
Curbside recycling and waste collection days have now changed in some areas of the city effective FEBRUARY 15, 2021. Download New Schedule
Enter your address in the search box on the map below to see what route your home is in.
- The city is broken into 5 routes
- Red/Friday - The area from the north border of the city boundaries to Harvest Hills Blvd.
- Purple/Thursday - The area south of Harvest Hills Blvd to Pioneer Crossing
- Yellow/Wednesday - The area south of Pioneer Crossing to Pony Express Blvd. and the Southern border of the Legacy Farms neighborhood
- Pink/Tuesday - The northern border of the Saratoga Springs Development to the northern side of Centennial Blvd. and Eagle Park
- Green/Monday - The south side of Centennial Blvd and Eagle Park to the south border of the city
- Each route will have a different day of service
- Recycling will continue to be picked up every other week
- Recycling will now be collected on the same day as garbage collection
- Recycling will be picked up the week of February 22, 2021 and continue every other week thereafter.
- Please note that if your recycling week is changing, you might have consecutive recycling weeks or a couple of weeks between your last pickup and new one. To double-check, please see calendar and map below
- There is no longer a separate calendar for each route
- Please refer to the map for your day of service
- The calendar is to assist you in determining which week is garbage pick up (yellow), which week is garbage and recycling pick up (green), and which weeks pick up will be affected by a holiday (red)
- Click here for the updated calendar that covers February 15 through the rest of the year.
- Some of the routes are divided down the middle of the street
- If you are on a street that is a dividing line your pick up could be on a separate day from those across the street from you
- Look at the map closely to verify which day is your day of service
Click here for more information and a printable version of the maps below
- Monday - Green
- Tuesday – Pink
- Wednesday – Yellow
- Thursday - Purple
- Friday - Red
Garbage/Recycle Can Adjustments
To request additional cans or removal of unneeded cans, use the form below or call 801-766-9793 x 100.
Garbage/Recycle Can Adjustment Request
To arrange replacement of a can damaged by regular use, call 801-766-9793 x 100.
To replace cans lost, stolen, or damaged by misuse, contact Republic Services directly at 801-785-5935. Replacement costs may apply.
Republic Services Website
Please Note: Customer utility bills are due on the 25th of each month. If not paid by the 25th, a $15 delinquency fee will be applied to the account.