Youth Volleyball is a recreational program for kids to learn to play volleyball. In this league players learn basic volleyball skills. Focus is on learning volleyball skills and learning to be part of a team.
Matches are played on Saturdays or weeknights if necessary at various locations throughout Saratoga Springs. 7th-9th grade age groups will play on Wednesday nights and Saturdays if needed. One hour long practice is included during the week to be determined by the coach.
Program Details 2020
- Registration: December 2 to February 10
- Late Registration Fee: $10. If you miss the registration deadline you will be placed on a wait list. If there is room on a team you will be emailed to sign up. A $10 fee will apply to those coming off the wait list.
- Where: Local Saratoga Springs Schools
- Who: Coed Grades 3rd/4th - 5th/6th - 7th-9th
- When: Season Starts week of March 16
- 7th-9th graders will play Wednesday evenings. 3rd/4th & 5th/6th will play on Saturdays with a possible occasional Wednesday evening.
- Fees: $60
- Includes: 7 matches, a shirt, post season tournament, a participation medal, and 1st and 2nd place awards.
All grades will be placed on teams by school they attend. Player requests can be made during the registration process but are not guaranteed. If you are coming off the wait list we are just filling in remaining space so school area and friend requests may not be possible.
Volunteer coaches are needed. Coaches are expected to attend a mandatory meeting for information about rules and to pick up equipment and rosters.