- Youth Programs
- Track & Field
Track & Field
Track and Field program is designed to be a program to teach the basic skills of track and field. The program includes at least 10 practices as well as at least 3 track meets. The track and field program will compete against other programs from other city recreation departments so some travel with this program is required.
Program Details 2023
- Registration: Saratoga Spring resident registration begins January 30, 2023 to March 27, 2023. Non-resident registration opens February 27th.
- Fees: Resident $65, Non- resident $81
- Late Registration Fee: $10. If you miss the registration deadline you will be placed on a waitlist. If there is room in the program you will be called to sign up. A $10 fee will apply to those coming off the waitlist.
- Where: Practices will be held at local schools
- Practices and meets may be scheduled on Saturdays in 2023
- Meets will be held at Westlake and other local high schools
- Who: Ages 7 to 14 years old. Ages are determined by USATF age guidelines which are the birth year and not actual age.
- When: Season begins April 18th with a club meeting
- Includes: At least 10 practices, at least 3 meets, and a team shirt
- TBD, twice a week at local Saratoga Springs schools
- Practices will most likely be a weekday and Saturday practice.
A mandatory parent meeting will be held before the season begins. Because of the nature of track and field parents and athletes are responsible to know how practices and meets are to be conducted. This meeting is very important to receive this information.
Track Meet Results:
||Year of Birth
|7 - 8
|9 - 10
|11 - 12
|13 - 15