Jr. Jazz Basketball
League Details 2019
- Registration: September 4 to November 5. If you miss the registration deadline you will be placed on a wait list. If there is room on a team you will be contacted to sign up. A $10 fee will apply to those coming off the wait list.
- Where: Local Saratoga Springs Schools. For older grades there is a possibility to play against other local City teams depending on registration numbers. Possible games in Pleasant Grove, American Fork, Lehi, and Eagle Mountian.
- Who: Boys and Girls 3rd through 10th Grade
- When: Season starts January 12. Games will be played on Saturdays for 3rd through 6th grade.7th and up will play on weeknights and Saturdays. Practice times will be provided at local elementary schools and open times and days will be picked by your coach. One hour long practice a week will be provided. For some older grades if combined with another City dates will vary and may start as soon as early December.
- Fees: $65
- League Amenities: 8 games, a jersey, 1 Jazz ticket voucher, and a participation medal. Grades 7th and up will have a single elimination post season tournament.
Friend requests are allowed for 3rd through 6th grade. If 3 or more friends are requesting to be together a coach must be provided from that group.
Participants will be placed on teams by school area. Those coming off the wait list will be filling in spots where players are needed and may not be in their school area or be able to be granted a friend request.
For grades 7th through 10th grade teams will be put together through a draft process. The draft will be held in early December. Friend requests are not granted in this age group. Siblings can be placed on the same team but to keep the draft process integrity no other requests are allowed.
Tyler NeeleyRecreation CoordinatorPhone: 801-766-9793, ext. 167
Heston WilliamsRecreation DirectorPhone: 801-766-9793, ext. 211
Courtney CrockettRecreation CoordinatorPhone: 801-766-9793, ext. 194
258 E. Crossroads Blvd.
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.