Instructional Jr. Jazz
League Details 2021
- Registration: June 28 to September 7. If you miss the registration deadline you will be placed on a wait list. If there is room on a team you will be contacted to sign up. A $10 fee will apply to those coming off the wait list.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
We are in the process of switching our online registration software. To register for Jr. Jazz Basketball you will need to access our new software by clicking the following link.
- Where: Local Saratoga Springs Schools
- Who: Boys and Girls Kindergarten through 2nd Grade (Kindergarten is Coed)
- When: The season starts October 9 and games will be on Saturdays. Practices will be held right before games on Saturdays. No weeknight practices.
- Fees: $55
- League Amenities: 8 games, a jersey, 1 Jazz ticket voucher, and a participation medal.
Friend requests are allowed. If 3 or more friends are requesting to be together a coach must be provided from that group. Participants will be placed on teams by school area. Those coming off the wait list will be filling in spots where players are needed and may not be in their school area or be able to be granted a friend request.
Volunteer coaches are needed to make this program successful. Please consider coaching your child’s team.
Heston WilliamsRecreation DirectorPhone: 801-766-9793, ext. 211
Tyler NeeleyRecreation CoordinatorPhone: 801-766-9793, ext. 167
Gina HansenRecreation CoordinatorPhone: 801-766-9793 ext. 194
Skyler KillianAssistant Recreation CoordinatorPhone:
1307 N. Commerce Dr.
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.