Since the Saratoga Springs Public Library is in a confined space and serves vulnerable populations, the Library will be locking our front door beginning Saturday, March 14th. We hope to make this experience a little easier for our customers by implementing Drive-Up Service.
- All City Events are canceled or postponed until further notice, this includes all Library programs.
- Closed to the public starting Saturday, March 14.
- Unfortunately at this time we cannot offer class visits or proctoring.
- Limited services available starting March 16.
- Drive up service available starting March 16. Place items on hold and when they’ve arrived we will deliver them to your car.
- New cardholder applications will be processed if they attach the photo ID and proof of address to the application.
- Digital services remain available.
- Items will not be due from March 14th to March 29th (or until the Governor’s recommendations are updated).
- No overdue fines will accrue until after the library reopens to the public.
- If you have a popular item with a hold we do ask that you bring it back when you are able to.
- Please return your Kits, Launchpad’s, pickle ball sets, and literacy materials in the bin by the Library’s entrance, and knock on the door. Staff will retrieve them.
- DVD’s, video games, audio books and books can be returned in the media and book drops on the south side of the building.
- All items will be sanitized, cleaned and quarantined for 72 hours, before they are available for use.