- Fire & Rescue
- Public Awareness
Carbon Monoxide Safety
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a poisonous and odorless gas that cannot be seen or smelled and can overcome an exposed person without warning.
Do you know what to do in case of an earthquake?
You can never be too careful when it comes to the safety of you and your loved ones. Make sure you are adequately prepared for any kind of disaster, whether in the home or outside of the home.
Fireworks, both safe and sane as well as aerial displays can be utilized in any safe use.
The Saratoga Springs Fire Department is committed to educating residents by providing public awareness of what to do incase of a natural disaster.
Radon is a natural radioactive gas that has no smell, taste, or color. The Department of Natural Resources has a webpage with information on radon gas.
Safe Cooking Tips
Read tips for fire prevention while cooking.
Utah Special Needs Registry
The Utah Special Needs Registry allows individuals with special needs to provide information about their situation to emergency response agencies.