CITY SERVICES, MEETINGS, PROGRAMS & EVENTS
The City of Saratoga Springs’ immediate plan for the coming weeks is below. More details and updates will be provided on the website soon for individual City Departments.
- City Services remain fully active.
- Online Bill Pay at www.xpressbillpay.com.
- Limited public occupancy to no more than 10 people at a time.
- City Council & Planning Commission available on Youtube.
- Justice Court continued operation.
- Submit public input electronically to email listed on public notice.
- All other programs postponed until further notice, starting March 16.
- The City of Saratoga Springs discourages the use of playgrounds at this time.
- We encourage residents to continue practicing self-quarantine and social distancing.
- As an added measure, the City Parks Department is performing playground inspections and is simultaneously spraying down the playground and handholds with a disinfectant spray.
- Our plan is to have staff cleaning/spraying the playgrounds and other park amenities every day. However, with limited staff and 16 playgrounds in our City parks, it will take time to schedule and coordinate. As such, we discourage playground use at this time.
- We encourage residents to follow the recommendation of the Utah Department of Health.
- All programs postponed until further noticed, starting March 13.
- Limited check-out service starting March 16.
- All City events canceled or postponed until further notice.
With many practicing social distancing and staying home all day instead of going to work and school, sewer systems across the country are seeing more waste than usual in concentrated areas.
As a city we want to avoid sewer backups, so remember Flush Only Toilet Paper and Natural Waste.
For more information on this issue see the attached article by the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/