CITY SERVICES, MEETINGS, PROGRAMS & EVENTS
The City of Saratoga Springs’ plan during the yellow phase of the governors Utah Leads Together plan is as follows. More details and updates will be provided on the website soon for individual City Departments.
- City Services remain fully active.
- Online Bill Pay at www.xpressbillpay.com.
- Limited public occupancy to no more than 50 people at a time.
- City Council & Planning Commission available on Youtube.
- Justice Court continued operation.
- Submit public input electronically to email listed on public notice.
- Click here for a detailed plan for each program moving forward: http://www.saratogaspringscity.com/1004/Coronavirus-Rec-Program-Plan
- The City Parks Department is spraying down playgrounds with a disinfectant spray once a day Monday - Friday
- Parks currently remain open to the public. However, we also encourage residents to follow the social distancing guidelines in the orange phase of the governors 4.6 plan by refraining from gathering at trailheads or outdoor spaces and continuing to practice physical distancing.
- We are not approving any 3rd party special event applications for use of city facilities at this time.
- All programs canceled until further noticed.
- Limited check-out service. Click here for a detailed plan for each program moving forward: http://www.saratogaspringscity.com/194/Library
- There will be various virtual and social distancing events scheduled through the summer. For information on these events click here.
With many practicing social distancing and staying home all day instead of going to work and school, sewer systems across the country are seeing more waste than usual in concentrated areas.
As a city we want to avoid sewer backups, so remember Flush Only Toilet Paper and Natural Waste.
For more information on this issue see the attached article by the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/