CITY SERVICES, MEETINGS, PROGRAMS & EVENTS
The City of Saratoga Springs’ plan during the current executive order issued by Governor Herbert on November 8,2020. More details and updates will be provided as they are received from the state.
- Click here to see the Governor's Executive Order that went in to affect November 8, 2020
- City Services remain fully active.
- Online Bill Pay at www.xpressbillpay.com.
- Public must wear a mask at all city facilities.
- Limited public occupancy to no more than 50 people at a time.
- City Council & Planning Commission available on Youtube.
- Justice Court continued operation.
- Submit public input electronically to email listed on public notice.
- Click here to see what programs currently have open registration
- Click here to email questions directly to the recreation department
- The City Parks Department is spraying down playgrounds with a disinfectant spray once a day Monday - Friday, weather permitting.
- Parks currently remain open to the public. However, Citizens need to follow the guidelines under the currant executive order by:
- All programs canceled until further noticed.
- Limited check-out service. Click here for a detailed plan for each program moving forward:
- Celebrate in Saratoga - A Month Long Event.
- The city has many no contact events planned to help citizens enjoy the holiday season.
- For information on these events click here.
- We are not approving any 3rd party special event applications for use of city facilities at this time.
With many practicing social distancing and staying home all day instead of going to work and school, sewer systems across the country are seeing more waste than usual in concentrated areas.
As a city we want to avoid sewer backups, so remember Flush Only Toilet Paper and Natural Waste.
For more information on this issue see the attached article by the New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/