Marina Park Reservations
The Large Pavilion is available for reservation the following are the reservation policies and fees.
Introduction & Fees
The pavilion reservation time slots are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. Reservations must be made in person at:
City Front Desk
1307 N Commerce Drive
Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
You must complete the Special Events Request Form (PDF) and pay the appropriate fees. The city offices are open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Fridays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. The city offices are closed on observed city holidays.
Only residents of Saratoga Springs may reserve a pavilion. The cost for reserving a time slot is $25 due at the time the reservation is made.
- Reservations must be made no less than 48 hours and no more than 6 months in advance.
- A reservation is made only after a time has been scheduled with the front desk, the appropriate fees have been paid, and the Pavilion Reservation Agreement has been signed.
- User will be required to post their copy of the Pavilion Reservation Agreement at the reserved pavilion during their reserved time slot.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance for a refund. Any refunds issued are subject to a $10 booking fee for each reservation.
- Cancellations made due to inclement weather will be considered on a case by case basis.
- User is required to clean the facility and leave it usable for the next reservation. Remove table covers, tape and any cooking oil or grease from tables, grills and floors. Pick up all bottles, cans, paper, cigarette butts, etc., and place in garbage receptacles or take bagged trash with you when you are finished.
- Electricity, where available, is for limited use only. Capacity is 15 amps total (one fry pan, radio, slow cooker or 1500w). If a circuit overloads, rude the load and push the GFI reset. Repeated tripping of the circuit breaker will cause the power to go out permanently. Power will not be reset until the next day. If you feel that you need additional power, you must furnish your own power via a portable generator.
- Extinguish all hot coals and charcoal briquettes. Never place hot coals in garbage receptacles.
- No unauthorized vehicles are allowed on grass areas. Use parking lot only.
- No alcoholic beverages, including beer, coolers or liquor are allowed in Saratoga Springs parks.
- Insulate the tables from heat or freeze damage when preparing meals. Do not freeze ice cream on the grass or dump anything on the grass except water.
- Do not tamper with sprinkler systems, fountains, taps, circuit breakers, light plugs or rest room fixtures.
- Supervise children at playgrounds, parking lots, restrooms and near open water areas. Notify the Police Department if you witness damage or vandalism to the park.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Saratoga Springs reserves the right to refuse any reservation request.