Fines & Fees
- Black and White $0.10 per page
- Color $0.25 per page
- Postage Fee $3
Library Card Fee
- Non-Resident Library Card Fee $10 every 6 months or $20 every year
- If the non-resident does not reside in one of the Cities participating in the North Utah County Library Cooperative
- Replacement Cards $1
- Resident New Library Card Registration Fee $1
- Bags $8
Lost or Damaged Materials
- Lost or Damaged Materials $5 (or current replacement cost)
- Processing Fee (Call Number Sticker Removed) $1
- Processing Fee (Charged on all Lost or Damaged Materials) $3
- Processing Fee (for each Barcode or RFID Sticker Removed) $2
- Books and audio books $0.10 per day.
- DVDs $0.25 per day.
- Video games $0.50 per day.
- Resident: A free appointment can be scheduled 48 hours in advance and is based on availability. If an appointment is not made 48 hours in advance, residents will be required to pay a $5 fee per exam.
- Non-Residents: For non-residents proctoring is available for a $5 fee per an exam. An appointment is required 48 hours in advance and based on availability. If an appointment is not made 48 hours in advance, non-residents will be required to pay an additional $5 fee per exam for late notice.
- As Determined by the Library