WE ARE MOVING!
The Saratoga Springs Justice Court, established by counties and municipalities, has the authority to deal with class B and C misdemeanors, infractions, violations of city ordinances, and small claims committed within its jurisdiction. Justice Court jurisdictions are determined by the boundaries of local government entities such as cities or counties.
• Keep your tone of voice to a minimum when court is in session
• No weapons allowed
• No food or drink allowed
• No chewing gum allowed
• No hats or sunglasses allowed
• No smoking allowed
• No tank tops allowed
• No mini skirts allowed
• Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
• Children are not to be disruptive
* Be advised that some matters discussed may not be suitable for children.
As of June 5, 2017 the Saratoga Springs Justice Court no longer accepts personal checks.
Scheduled Court Dates
Visit the State of Utah Courts website to view upcoming court calendars or to see if you are scheduled on a future date.