General Election - Tuesday November 3, 2020
Please check the Utah County Elections Division website utahcounty.vote for updated information.
UTAH COUNTY ELECTIONS INFORMATION
What Voters Need to Know:
- Ballots will be mailed the week of October 12. The County anticipates ballots being delivered in mailboxes as soon as Tuesday, October 13. If a voter does not have a ballot by October 16, they should contact the Utah County Elections office at 801-851-8128.
- In an effort to reduce costs, the Utah County Elections office is encouraging voters to return their voted ballot at any of the SECURED BALLOT DROP BOXES located throughout the county. Dropbox locations can be found here.
- Information relating to dropbox locations, ballot pick-up locations, early voting, who/what is on the ballot, etc can all be found on the website UtahCounty.Vote.
- The deadline to postmark your ballot is November 2, the day before Election Day. If a voter returns their ballot at a post office, they need to confirm that their ballot will be postmarked before Election Day.
- Early Voting is available on October 28 - 30, and November 2, at the Utah County Elections Office. Information about Early Voting can be found here.
- Ballot pick-up locations will be available on Election Day. Locations will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day and Utah laws permitting same-day registration via provisional ballots will be in effect on Election Day. Locations can be found here.
- Utah County Elections provides voters with disabilities accessible options to cast their ballot. A voter with a disability can contact their office at Elections@UtahCounty.Gov or call their office at 801-851-8128 for more information.
- Election results will be released as early as 8:00 PM on Election Day. To be included in all result updates, please sign up here.
- Election updates and relevant information for voters will be posted on the County’s Utah County Elections Facebook page. They encourage everyone to follow and share their content.
- Utah County Elections has taken additional steps to improve transparency, security, and efficiencies in elections administration. Candidates, legal observers, media, and members of the general public are welcome to observe the elections process. If you are interested in observing, please contact their office at 801-851-8128.
- Additional precautions will be practiced on Election Day at ballot pick-up locations such as social distancing and frequent sanitizing of surfaces.
- The Board of Canvassers will meet on Tuesday, November 17, at 3:00 PM at the Utah County Administration Building.
- In an effort to reduce costs, Utah County Elections is recruiting volunteers to assist with the election. Anyone interested in becoming a volunteer may contact PollWorkers@UtahCounty.Gov
If your name, address, or other information has changed since you last registered, you will need to submit a new voter registration form.
The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) provides voting assistance to military service members, their families and voters overseas. Their web site offers information and assistance to members of these groups.
Voter Registration Questions? Call the County Election Office @ 801-851-8128